MCA Benefit Plans
We all know how life happens. Cars run out of gas, batteries die, and even the safest of drivers get into both major and minor car accidents. When the unexpected happens, rest assured knowing that MCA has you covered. Regardless of what the case is, rely on MCA to deliver peace of mind when you need it the most.
The membership plans from Motor Club of America provide the service you deserve, and the peace of mind you most desperately want when the unexpected occurs at home, on the road or at the job. Your coverage is not only limited to roadside assistance, but you also have the added assurance of personal accidental coverage, emergency room benefits, discounts on prescription drugs, dental care and vision care. Help is literally a phone call away.
MCA provides top notch customer service and a variety of packages to best suit your needs and budget. When you join MCA, you are in good company. Over 9,000,000 motorists rely on MCA’s 90 years of experience to protect them.
When you purchase a Security plan from MCA, your coverage begins 24 hours after your payment has been processed. As a member, you’re never locked into a contract. Members are welcome to cancel their accounts at anytime, without any hidden or cancellation fees. Full refunds are granted within 72 hours, and half refunds are granted within 30 days of activating your membership.
Total Security Plan Presentation
Below Is What You Will Be Covered With
Unlimited Roadside Assistance
As a member of Motor Club of America you will receive unlimited roadside assistance. Our competitors will only provide 3-4 service calls per year. Unlimited roadside assistance means you will have one service call per day available to you to use throughout the year. You will receive unlimited towing, unlimited battery boosting, unlimited fuel delivery, unlimited lockout service, and unlimited tire changing. With the Total Security Plan, you will be towed to the destination of your choice up to a distance of 100 miles. With the Security and Security Plus plans, you will be towed to the nearest garage. As a member, you will not have to pay out of pocket for service. All you are required to do is sign the paperwork and you'll be on your way. Our unlimited roadside assistance covers you, not your vehicle. What we mean by that is you will be covered regardless of the vehicle you're driving. MCA will also pay up to $100 to provide emergency road service on RV's, motorcycles, boats, livestock trailers, and vehicles with a load capacity of 1 ton or greater.
Travel Assistance Reimbursement
As a member, if your vehicle becomes disabled because of an accident regardless of fault, MCA will reimburse you up to $500 for meals, lodging, and transportation if the accident occurs more than 50 miles away from your registered home address. If the accident occurs less than 50 miles away from your registered home address, MCA will reimburse you up to $500 for a rental car up to a period of 7 days. All you would have to do is give us a call to receive your claim form and return it to us within 90 days. With our competitors, this coverage doesn't go into effect until the accident occurs over 100 miles from your registered location.
Trip Planning And Travel Reservations
MCA offers free easy to read, step by step computerized mapping services free of charge to members. Simply fill out a travel information card or call MCA's toll free number. This service includes places of interest, resort, motel and hotel information found along your route. You also have a one-stop reservation service for airline travel, car rental, and hotel discounts.
Your Motor Club Membership card may be used in lieu of cash bail up to $500 when involved in a traffic violation. Although this certificate will be accepted in many states, in some states arrest bond certificates are not acceptable. In Maryland the certificate is acceptable for $1000, in other states they are accepted for lesser amounts than $500. To use this feature, just call the number on the back of your membership card.
MCA will arrange up to a $25,000 bond to release you when you are driving a vehicle and charged with a moving traffic law violation such as vehicular manslaughter or auto related negligent homicide. Simply call the toll-free number on the back of your membership card to use this coverage.
Motor Club of America will pay up to $2,000 for your attorney to defend you against police charges resulting from driving your covered auto:
- Up to $200 for covered moving violations
- Up to $500 covered auto related personal injury matters
- Up to $500 covered vehicle damage issues
- Up to $2,000 for covered auto related negligent homicide or vehicular manslaughter
Stolen Vehicle Reward
MCA will pay a $5,000 reward for that protects your vehicle and discourages theft. The reward will be paid to the law enforcement agency or individual responsible for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the thief. The reward is not payable to you, your family, or other members on your MCA membership.
Credit Card Protection
We will reimburse you for the financial loss which you sustain as the result of the loss or theft of your credit card(s) up to $50.00 for each card registered with us at the time of the loss or theft, up to a total maximum of $1,000.00. You register by filling out the form you will receive in your welcome e-mail
Vision, Dental, Prescription Drug, Hotel, & Car Rental Discounts
As a member of Motor Club of America, you will receive a discount card in the mail and a discount sheet in your welcome e-mail that will allow you to get up to a 65% discount on the following:
- 65% discount on prescription drugs with thousands of pharmacies to choose from
- 50% discount on vision services(includes eye wear)
- 50% discount on dental services
- 50% discount on car rental with several rental car companies
- 15% discount on hotels at various hotel chains
Emergency Reimbursement Benefits
As a member of MCA, you will receive up to $500 emergency cash for Emergency Room or Trauma Center treatment received due to injury in a covered accident. This includes up to $100 in cost for each of the following:
- Cast or Splints
- Ambulance Service
- ER Facility
If you purchase the Security Plan, the accident must be an auto accident.
Daily Hospital Benefit
As a member, you receive up to $54,750 in hospital cash benefits. You will receive $150 per day beginning the first day you are hospitalized as a result of a covered accident for up to 365 consecutive days. Once you are discharged, you must file a claim within 90 days to receive the cash benefits.
If you purchase the Security Plan, the accident must be an auto accident.
Accidental Death Benefit
As a member, you may enroll, free of charge, in one of three all accident AD&D coverage's to suit your needs:
- Yourself, as named member, up to $50,000
- Yourself and your spouse, up to $25,000 each, plus job retraining is available for surviving spouse in many cases
- Yourself for up to $30,000, your spouse for up to $15,000, and your children up to $3,500 each. Optional benefits include job retraining for surviving spouse, continuing child care and continuing education support.
This additional accidental death coverage is only available with the Total Security Plan. With the Security and Security Plus Plans, you have $10,000 accidental death and dismemberment coverage that will be paid to your estate.
Coverage election form must be completed and returned to home office before coverage goes into effect.
Travel Assistance Program
The named member will receive the Travel Assist Program which assists worldwide with issues such as:
- Medical Evacuation
- Medical Repatriation
- Non-Medical Repatriation
- Return of Remains
- Visit to Hospital
- Return of Child
- Return of Companion
Things To Note About MCA Memberships
- Coverage is available throughout the U.S. & Canada except for North Dakota residents.
- You are not locked down to a contract. You can cancel at anytime with no penalties.
- Your membership covers you, not your vehicle. You can be driving your car, your friend's car, a rental car, etc. and your membership would still cover you.
- There are no family roadside assistance plans at Motor Club of America. Each plan covers only the person whose name is on the membership card for roadside assistance. If you have 4 drivers in your household you want to cover, you would need to purchase 4 separate membership plans.
- You have the option to take part in the referral program and be able to have your membership free for an entire year with 3 referrals to the same plan that you decide to purchase.
- If you decide to purchase a membership, your coverage will be activated 24 hours after purchase if using a valid debit or credit card(Visa, MasterCard, Discover). Transactions using those payment methods usually are validated instantly. Also, expect your membership card to arrive to your home in less than 10 business days. If you decide to use the bank draft, there is an initial hold, but once your transaction is validated, expect your coverage to be activated 24 hours after validation and your membership card to arrive to your home in less than 14 business days. If using a pre-paid card, please select the bank draft option and not the credit card option and enter the routing number and account number of the prepaid card.